Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Another quick check-in...

Hi everyone..
STILL no word on Flynn!  :(  I *finally* managed to corner Tangled Fan on Tuesday morning and tried to talk to her, but as soon as she opened her mouth, she got a panicked look on her face and yelped something about a horse halter...I guess it had to do with the fact that one of her shows was yesterday.  Ugh.  She has another one on Saturday, so I probably won't be able to get any further information.  I just hope that those shows aren't hindering her experiments or whatever on Flynn.
Today whilst I was watching Tangled Fan zooming in and out, gathering stuff for Saturday, I decided to ask Rayne to teach me how to dance.
My logic?  I wanted a surprise for Flynn, no matter how small it was, for when he came back.  I know, I know - dancing isn't that huge of a great surprise.  But when you're a doll, there isn't too much you can do to surprise someone.
She agreed, and taught me how.
"You place your...well, this is going to be awkward."
"You think?" I joked sarcastically.  I didn't really think about hand placement when I'd asked her to teach me how to dance.  Merida was in the background, giggling so hard she snorted, which caused us all to laugh.
"You place your one hand HERE, and the other hand HERE.  Then, you..." she kept instructing me, until ultimately, I stopped stomping on her feet, tripping myself, and basically was a bit more graceful with the whole dancing thing.
That took awhile!  You would be amazed at how clumsy a princess doll can be.  I'm quite frankly really embarrassed and ashamed that I can't be more graceful.  I mean, seriously.  Look at Rapunzel from the movie.  She had SEVENTY feet of hair, carried it around with her all the time, RAN from danger, escaped drowning, HUNG from her HAIR to PAINT the walls...danced without even being taught how...and then there's me.  I try sooo hard not to be clumsy around Flynn, because I don't want him to see me being clumsy.  But, I guess since he's my hubby, he's gonna see the good, the bad and the clumsy... :P  If he ever comes back...!  I'm getting a little antsy that I've not heard anything yet about him.
Anyway, I'll keep you updated as I can.  Hopefully, the next post will be about Flynn's homecoming!  Or possibly even a post from Flynn himself!  Ugh, yeah I know - like he's gonna be back by then.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment