Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Still No News...And Soooo Tired...!

Last night was rough.  The babies were restless last night and cried a lot, so therefore, we were all up a lot through the night.  And then Jase got woken up plenty, so she was bound to be Miss Grouchy, naturally.  A five year old without a good night's sleep is never a good thing!  As far as that goes, ME without a good night's sleep and stressed over my hubby is never a good combination, either!
Tangled Fan's last show for this week was yesterday; she tossed her bins and bags of stuff in the bedroom and then ran back out to do stuff.  She didn't come in to sleep until midnight, and I didn't get a chance to corner her and talk to her, because as soon as she went in the room, she collapsed on her bed and went to sleep :(
Anyway...I'm really hoping, really, really, REALLY hoping he's okay!  Only a couple more weeks until his maximum time is over, but I'm praying he's cleared to come back before then!

I just thought I'd pop in for a few seconds to type this...you never know.  The next post might just be from my hubby himself!  I can hardly type straight right now, because I'm so tired, so I suppose I'll leave you all with this till next time...Sorry there wasn't any exciting news!  I really WISH there would be some exciting news.  Preferably the news that my hubby is back and migraine free...!

No comments:

Post a Comment