Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Quick check in

Hey everyone .... sorry I haven't been able to update anything lately - I've been sooooo impossibly busy with the girls, and helping Merida with Allie.  Friday, Merida's legs were bothering her something awful, so I took care of Allie for the day whilst she rested them - despite her grumbling!

Thursday, I decided to take Jase and Hallie with me to visit the 18 inchers.  Merida stayed home, and I suspect her legs were bothering her a bit then, too.
Elizabeth, Hayley, Christy, and I had a good visit...Kailey's still being unwelcoming towards us.  I'd like to find out sometime why she's that way.

Wednesday was spent with two very finicky little babies and Jase, who hadn't gotten much sleep because of the babies, was Little Miss Grumpy Pants as well.

Tuesday, Merida and I went out shooting for awhile, whilst Rayne and Blondie babysat for us.  It was a very much welcomed outing, because I was still bummed out about Flynn.

I know, I know.  It's pretty silly that I'm so bummed out about him being gone - it will only be about three more weeks -  UGH!  THREE more weeks?  ONLY?  :( - anyway...it's not like he'll be gone forever.  But there's still a small worry in my mind that sleep deprivation isn't what the problem is, and he'll have to be away even longer, and me or Jase or Hallie won't be able to visit.  I wonder how he's been doing, and I worry all the time about it.  Tangled Fan hasn't been around in her room a lot this past week so I haven't been able to ask her about him!  I'm going to be a basket-case soon!  I soo need to get my mind off of things.  I suppose in a little while I'll maybe see if Jase wants to do anything special so we can have a 'girl's day out' or whatever today...it'd do her good!

No comments:

Post a Comment