Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Another quick check in

Well, I was up a LOT last night, because the girls were fussy and Jase suddenly wanted her momma.  When the babies finally quieted down, Jase went to bed with me - not that I minded or anything!  And last night, Tangled Fan was actually in her room for about a half an hour before she went to bed.  I was going to demand an update on Flynn, but she was flying back and forth too quickly for me to catch her attention :(  She was in an out quite a bit thru the day.  Once, I waited for her and tried to slip through the door to find him myself - what would a quick little visit do, anyway?? - but she snatched me up.
"You need to be careful - I almost stepped on you.  You don't want that to happen!  You will see Flynn when it's time."
I was too disgusted to grumble, so I just crossed my arms and huffed when she set me back up on the shelf.  Ugh!

Anyway.  I thought it was pretty comical last night.  Apparently, she's having problems with her show shirts fitting right - she has  two horse shows this week - and she kept flying around back and forth.  Try Shirt 1 on, tuck into show pants. Grumble to self.  Try Shirt 2 on, tuck into show pants. Grumble a bit more.  Try Shirt 1 on again.  Mutter.  Shirt 2 on again.  Mutter.  Shirt 1 on AGAIN.  Sets on hanger.  Shirt 2 on again.  "Hmm."  Sets on hanger.  And then this went on for almost twenty minutes, I kid you not, readers!  That's craziness.  I'm glad I'm not into the horse showing business, if it takes ALL THAT fussing!

Anyway, wanted to let you all know I won't be on to blog when Tangled Fan's not home - I can't get the laptop out of her dresser drawer (she keeps it there because of the lack of a desk in her room.) and the power cord is HUGEMONGUS. I'm telling you guys - It's like, really heavy and at least six feet long - okay, maybe I'm exaggerating.  But really.  A heavy power cord, miles (now I *am* exaggerating!) long, vs. a one-pound doll that's 11 inches tall.  Hm.

I guess I'll let you go, I'll keep you updated as I can!  Talk to you all soon, and I really, really, really, hope that the next post will be about Flynn's homecoming!  Hey, a girl can hope, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment