Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

FINALLY!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!
Like my new header I made?  I'm not sure if I like it or not yet...probably just need to get used to it.  (: Please let me know your thoughts or ideas!!

Anyway.

This morning, Flynn woke me up bright and early with a kiss on the forehead.
"Good morning, beautiful," he smiled down at me with such gentleness.
I smiled back at him, momentarily forgetting all troubles.  "Morning,"
"Why don't you braid your hair and get ready?  We're gonna do something today."
"Do what?" I asked, sitting up and taking the hand he offered.
He didn't answer me, so I followed him, braiding my hair and demanding an answer.
He just sat down.  I yanked my ribbon's bow tight and held my hands out.  "Tell me, please!"  
"I just thought we'd go for a walk like we always used to.  And I thought maybe you'd like to go explore the room a bit."  
He offered up a smile, stood, and took me comfortably into his arms.  

"Wouldn't you like that?" he asked.  "Something to do, anyway."  
He took both my hands up gently and held them.  
I had my reservations about doing anything.  I didn't feel like it, for one, because of the fact that all my kids were gone!  "Flynn, I dunno...I just.."
"If you don't want to, it's fine," he said, his smile fading. "I just thought you'd enjoy it.."
"I would, Flynn - so, so much!  But just not now, okay?"  
He looked at me and nodded.  "I understand.  I'm just trying to keep our relationship from falling apart, becau-"
I reached up to kiss him in order to cut him off.  "This won't do anything negative to our relationship, sweetie."  
He nodded, looking relieved.  
Then, the door cracked open.  Tangled Fan slipped through the door, something tightly enclosed in her hand.  

"I'm going to talk to her!" I said, pulling away from him.  He grabbed one of my hands as quickly as I'd pulled them away.  
"No, Rapunzel - don't!  Don't you-"
I yanked away from him.  "I HAVE to!  Don't you want to know what happened to them?"  
He silently nodded, and I turned away from him to face Tangled Fan.  
"What did you do to Hallie and Jase?  We've-"
She silently held out her hand.  
Jase was sitting on it.

I screamed in delight, ran over, grabbed Jase up into my arms, and showered her face with kisses.  Flynn came over and wrapped us both tightly in his arms, smiling ear to ear. 
Excitement zinged up and down my spine, and the feeling of joy was just unexplainable!  
I didn't know what else to do, so I shifted Jase to my other arm.  

And then I used my other hand to pull Flynn down to my level so I could grab him into a delighted kiss.  
He returned it and my knees almost gave out and buckled from the joy of having my baby girl back!

So then, of course...we had to do a photoshoot.  This would be my second photoshoot today..Tangled Fan did part of a review series on her doll blog ,and I had to participate in it.  Annnywayyy...here are our favorites from both the photoshoots! (:  





This one is probably my favorite (:

Us four girls (:


I just love every one of the pictures of Merida.  She's soo pretty!  I wish I was as stunning as she is - she won't let me tell her she's pretty, though.  I guess she doesn't think she is!  But look at that face and tell me she isn't pretty...!


There were only two pictures of Rayne, and this was the best one.  


After our photoshoot, we were left to our own devices.  Flynn and I took turns holding and playing with Jase.  
I figured that Jase would tell us all about her ordeal being stuffed in a bag, doomed for Goodwill...but she didn't.  
She just babbled constantly and said about how excited she was that we were her momma and daddy.  I just absolutely LOVE watching Flynn with her. He's so funny and gentle with her - something you would never expect from a guy who has HUGE hands and a cocky grin on his face.  And that's why I love him..well, one reason why anyway - you've probably heard 110-zillion other reasons on here since I started the blog :P  
Eventually, Jase announced she was tired and wanted to go to bed.  I personally wanted to let her sleep with me and Flynn, but when I let her consider the idea, she said she wanted to sleep behind the alarm clock as she had always done.  
And then she sighed and cuddled up to Flynn's chest, and fell asleep instantly.  
Flynn met my eyes with a smile, and I smiled back.  He carefully stood up and carried her over, set her down, and let his hand rest on her arm a few seconds before he came back over to me.  
"Out cold," he whispered.  
I nodded, taking the hand he offered.  Standing, I noticed it was almost 11 PM.  "I don't think I could go asleep to save my life tonight!" I said.  I was feeling pretty giddy yet - wouldn't you be?! :D
He chuckled, nodding, and I let myself be led over to behind the lamp.  He sat down and patted his lap, but I sat down beside him instead.  
I dramatically threw my arms around his neck with a sigh.  "Aren't you relieved?" 
"Yes, very much so," he said, and I leaned my head on his shoulder.  "Aren't you?"
"You have no idea."  I smiled, and he pulled my chin up so we could kiss.  
When we pulled apart, I nestled up against him as much as I could.  
"Aren't you a bit sad about Hallie?"  
I thought for a minute.  "I guess I'm a bit upset, but at the same time, I guess it's a good thing, because now we can give Jase our undivided attention."  
"I hope you have a tiny bit of your attention divided for me," Flynn joked, giving me a puppy-dog pout.  
I laughed quietly. "You are seriously pathetic."  
"I know I am.  But you wouldn't like me any other way."   
I shrugged as if I were indifferent on the matter, and he threatened to tickle.  
"Don't you dare," I grumbled, grabbing both of his hands so he couldn't tickle me. 
"That's better," he smiled down at me.  I let go of his hands and rolled my eyes before flopping down onto my back.  
"You..you're just.."
"Pathetic?"  He leaned over with a teasing look in his eye.  
"Exactly." I reached up to give him a goodnight kiss and he slid down beside me.  
And then I guess I was out pretty quickly, after that.  So much for not being able to sleep to save my life :P  


You have no clue how relieved I am to have Jase back...it's like the weight of the world has been lifted from my little plastic shoulders :P  Mine and Flynn's.  I'm soooooooooo glad to have my Jase back, and I'm glad to have my silly Flynn back.  (:  

No comments:

Post a Comment