Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Quick drop in...

Hey everyone (:  Refreshed after sleeping in after a longggg night up with Hallie - thank goodness she didn't wake up much, after 3AM.  Anyway.
Today, Tangled Fan got it into her wonderful little head to totally rearrange EVERYTHING.  We're on a complete opposite side of the room, on a bookshelf.  Rayne, Merida, and Blondie are all on the same shelf as Flynn and I - and let's not forget Allie, Hallie and Jase!  
I'm a bit..okay...a LOT disturbed by this.  About a month or a month and a half ago, I would've LOVED to have been on the same shelf as Rayne, Blondie and Merida.  But now that I'm married with Jase AND Hallie, I would kind of like a bit of privacy.  Our shelf was where we were able to talk wholeheartedly and display affection.  But now that we're up with EVERYONE ELSE, it's kind of embarrassing!  Make that a LOT embarrassing.  I have no clue where we're all gonna sleep!  Ugh.  :(  The only plus side is that we're closer to the 18 inchers.  But we're the whole room away from the chair and the window!  :[ 
So, when Tangled Fan randomly snagged me, Merida, Rayne, Hayley, the two toddler dolls, and Punzie, to have a photoshoot to get a picture for her A Dolly A Day blog, we decided to forget what the word cooperate was.  
Cooperate?  Uh...no habla Ingles!  ;} 
At first glance, this one might be okay.  But none of us are looking at the camera, or at least in the same direction.  Scratch that one!  

This one might look okay enough at first glance, but then there's this dilemma:  

Merida decided to pull some of my hair over her face at last minute.  
Scratch that one too!  

I guess she just gave up and used this one for her blog banner.  We got tired of being away from everyone else and being dragged around into different positions every ten seconds...so we randomly all remembered what 'cooperate' meant. 

By the time we were done, I was sooo ready to get back to Flynn.  I was mad that he wasn't brought with for the banner.  But oh well... 
Here's the 'new' bookshelf.  

Toddler Merida & Toddler Rapunzel are right below us, and Punzie and her friend, BFC Ink Addison (Aka Addi) are below them.  

And this is the top level.  
At least Flynn can stand up without being all hunched over - it was really doing a number on his back!  So I guess there's that.  
Several times after I got back, Flynn started to lean down as if to kiss me, but realized everyone was up there and half were looking in our general direction, so he would freeze and stand upright again.  I suppose I'll wait until it's dark out and just dim enough that nobody else can see, and then I'll just give him a kiss so he can quit looking odd, bending over, looking around, and then standing back up.  Heehee..poor guy.  Well, this new display shelf is awkward.  Sooo soooo soooo awkward.  I figure Flynn will have a rant posted here within the near future...if he doesn't, I'll be surprised!  =D  

No comments:

Post a Comment