Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

'Month in review' post 1 - When my arm got messed up - Yuck!

Hi everyone!
Today starts our 'month in review' post series.  Instead of doing it as previously thought, we decided to try to blog TOGETHER.  It'll be interesting, that's for sure!
To tell who's talking, my text will be in this  Lovely shade of purple, and Flynn's text will be in this Cool shade of green.  Hopefully the colors will show up okay.  If not we'll change it :P
Anyway, let's get started!
If you want to review the original post, you can do so HERE.



I was prowling 'like a caged animal'?  I prefer to say, anxiously deciding if I wanted to propose to you or not!  That's a big decision, you know...

Yeah, but that's how you were walking. I couldn't think of any better way to describe it.  I was pretty new to the Blogiverse, you know!  :P  

Yeah, true.  

"Last time you wanted an adventure, according to the movie, I was beat over my head with a frying pan, tied to a chair with your hair, and then risked my life repeatedly, ending with me ultimately being backstabbed by your crazed, fake mother, and finally, being saved by a single tear.  I don't know if I WANT to go on another adventure with you!"  <From the original post.  Oh my goodness, I am laughing so hard at this right now....that was the best line I think you've ever spoken!  

Ever spoken?  You mean you didn't think my best line was "Rapunzel, will you marry me and make me the happiest doll on earth"?!  Thanks.  

I'm teasing.  Of course I liked THAT line.  A lot.  ;)  And by the way, you don't have a very good way of hiding your anxiousness.  I KNEW something was up with you that day. 

Yeah, but what was I gonna do?  Say, "Hey, you can't go with me because Tangled Fan's going to help me find a ribbon so I can propose to you!"  And I was super nervous anyway.  I STILL feel bad, because maybe if you had gone with me after all, you wouldn't have fallen.  

Don't cry over spilt milk.  That probably strengthened our relationship.  Looking back on it, anyway!  I would have probably been in tears if I would've fallen in front of you - I know I'm clumsy and I wanted to leave a good impression, since we were deboxed! 

You didn't have to worry about good impressions.  I knew you were clumsy anyway!  You're not too clumsy now, I suppose.  

You suppose.  Anyway, reading this...I haven't heard you whistling for, like, ever!  Since our wedding day, I think, but I can't remember for sure.  

Yeah - I haven't in awhile.  And oh gosh, I forgot how bad I felt when I grabbed you to hug you, and I hurt your arm even worse..I thought for sure I would pass out! 


You get queasy over that kind of stuff?

Nah.  Just when it's an injury that happened to you.  

You're pathetic.  

I know I am.  :P

So, wait.  "You're a lot braver than I am - I would probably just deal with it.  I can't stand surgery stuff."  Why do you say you're not queasy then?  

Being queasy over injuries and being queasy or impossibly worried about surgery are two different things, I guess.  

Oh, okay.  And-


Do you always play with your hair like that when you're typing a blog post?

I guess.  It helps me think.  Why?

Just wondered.  Anyway, back to the post. You were sure giving conflicting signals, there, hon.  One minute, you were giggling and joking around with me, and the next you were red-faced and embarrassed.  And then you HUGGED me.  Of course, that was the first time you'd made the move to hug me, and let me tell you, I thought my heart would never work the same again!  But yeah, talk about confusion??

I know...but you have to understand that I was worried about my arm, and worried about leaving you, even if we weren't engaged or anything...and I was confused about what I'd thought I'd seen...and then just about everything else!  It turned out alright anyway.  

Obviously! 

And when you kissed my forehead and looked so teary eyed...I almost didn't go to get my arm fixed.  But then I considered the fact that I couldn't even MOVE it, or hug you properly or ANYTHING.  And by the way...YOU were a little confusing, too.  

I was confused because you acted confused.  

Whatever THAT means!  :D  And buddy...all that was communicated when we met each others' eyes.  I know I was thinking, Oh my gosh, he really was going to propose!  Was it for me?  Am I ready for such a commitment?  Would I accept? Naturally, I would, but I was so freaked out.  And wait, Merida, Blondie and Rayne shared the shelf with us!  Maybe it was for one of them.  Maybe that was the case.  But did I like that?  I wasn't sure! 

And I was thinking, Oh crumbs.  She saw it.  And when I saw your panicked eyes, I thought, Well...does she like me?  Is she ready?  She acts like she likes me but maybe I'm reading into things too far..!  
And wait.  You thought that it might be for one of the three others..that I didn't even really know??!

Stranger things have happened since.  And...I dunno.  I was thinking pretty unrealistically at the time because I was panicky.  

Love is a strange, tangled thing.  

Truer words have never been spoken!  

Really?  It's an opinion.  Others might not think the same way.  So it might not be true!  And wouldn't when I tell you I love you be truer than 'Love is a strange, tangled thing'?  

Shush.  You're terrible!  And you telling me that you love me is YOUR opinion as well, if you think about it.  Others might not agree with that.  Like HB.  She thinks you...I have no idea what she thinks but regardless...it's an opinion too.  

You're terrible, too.  And our bantering is getting this post pretty long.  

Yeah, there is that.  
Well, I guess we'll have another post up whenever we can get one ready! You're probably disgusted with our bantering, already!  =D  

And if you want to see the 2nd part, click HERE
3rd part: Click HERE
4th and last part: Click HERE.  





No comments:

Post a Comment