Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Another quick little post - forgot to add this in the last post!

Hey all...forgot to add this in the last post I put up.  Flynn and I ultimately decided to stop the "Month in review" posts.  We're at the point where bascially, you get everyone's point of view and we don't necesarily need to post them...Plus, we've been sidetracked from them so much.  But if anyone wants us to review any specific posts, please let us know and we'll see what we can do :D  It is fun to blog at the same time with my hubby, but it's just not been working out.  Plus, it can't help that Tangled Fan keeps using the computer!  Something about selling stuff.  I dunno...all I know is that her iPod is dead and she hasn't charged it yet, so I can't even use THAT to go online and blog!  Regardless...just wanted to let you guys know so you wouldn't be expecting any more month in review posts...! 

No comments:

Post a Comment