Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Month in review post 2 - Flynn visits me #1

Hi everyone, again!  We're posting all the 'arm surgery' ones today, all at once, so I hope you enjoy and don't mind us spamming up your blog feed :P
If you want to refresh your mind on the post we're going thru, click HERE.
Like last time, I'll be using this purple, and Flynn will be using this green.  

"You women are too complicating"?  Need I remind you that you can be pretty confusing too, honey!  

Am I?  

Yup.  And oh my goodness!  You almost ran away when I woke up?  Why?

Like it says, I was scared.  I was pretty sure I'd damaged our relationship by thinking about proposing so soon, and I was scared you wouldn't like me anymore.  

Alrighty then.  And for the record, you WERE pretty bad with typing when you first started.  But you're getting better...and you also said you weren't into typing and writing...yet, you're always looking forward to blog time.  I have taught you well.  Oh, and you're pretty good with words now.  Not so much back then!  But you are now, don't get me wrong.  

Haha, yeah.  You've converted me to a blogger.  And yeah, I know I was bad with words!  Good grief, I made you CRY!  

I was crying because I'd seen the ribbon and then I knew it wouldn't be a surprise when you did propose, and then I would be all on edge, wondering about it.  I was upset with MYSELF, not YOU!  And another for the record:  Never go home when you're visiting a girl and she starts crying!  

I get that...sorry.  I didn't want to go but I didn't see that conversation getting any better!  

Yeah.  It's fine.  I really am emotional in this post.  Wow! 

And your face when I kissed your cheek was priceless.  PRICELESS, I tell ya!  I wish I had a picture of it - it was hilarious!!

Yeah, I know - I'm a funny guy.  And yeah, I probably almost fainted because the girl I had a huge crush on actually kissed my cheek!  

I got a good laugh out of that one - to think you had a crush on me...!  It just sounds kind of funny, is all!  

Glad to make you laugh.  I like to make you  laugh.  

Obviously!  And I love how you signed that one 'Flynn Rider, stand-in author.'  Stand in...hm.  Seems like you've become a pretty permanent co-author!  

Yup.  And after reading through this post...can you imagine that we got engaged..what was it - TWO DAYS AFTER?  Wow.  I dunno about you, but I can't believe it!  You started out crying and confused, and two days later you were a bride to be.  

I can't imagine it!  I just cannot.  But I'm glad it worked out like that! (:

Anyway guys...if you wanna read the first part to the 'arm surgery' month in review, click HERE.  
If you wanna read part three, click HERE.  
If you wanna read my side of part three, click HERE  

Thanks and my apologies for spammin' up the blog feed...!  

No comments:

Post a Comment