Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Month in review post 4 - Arm surgery, my side.

Hey everyone!  Here's the fourth - and LAST, I promise! - part to the 'arm surgery' series.  Phew!!   HERE is the post we'll be going thru, in case you want to refresh your mind.  As always, my text will be in purple, and Flynn's in green.  

Yeah, I noticed you were in a generally awesome mood then!  I was, too. ;)

Of course you were.  I knew as soon as I remembered this post, you would have to comment on that!  :D

But of course.  I wouldn't want to disappoint! And phew, you sure were confused on the whole topic of that.  Maybe we should have talked about it a bit before I just randomly decided to pop the question.  And NOW I know why you were so glum when I couldn't open up my mouth and ask the big question.  Wow, I can't believe I hesitated on that; usually, with you, I'm all impulse.  

I've noticed that! 

If sparks didn't fly on that kiss...I don't know what would!  I was soooooooooo excited!  Just reading it makes me feel all warm, fuzzy, and excited!  

I dunno if sparks flew for me.  I didn't see any.  All I knew was that it was both our first kisses, and I was engaged to YOU, and I knew you loved me then, and I couldn't believe it, and that now I didn't have to keep it hidden that I had the world's biggest crush on you! 

Haha, wow!  I guess I was thinking the same thing, too...and no.  I  had the world's biggest crush on YOU!  

When we went back to the shelves, the whole time we were up there I was wondering who would notice the ribbon first.  Rayne's the most observant one, I guess!  Merida just seemed excited that my arm was fixed.  

Yeah - and what all did you guys talk about?!  I sat around forever after I finally decided to leave back for the shelf we were on.  

I dunno.  Just random girly stuff...wedding stuff, what the proposal was like, just stuff. 

Wow, we're at the end of this post already?  I guess it wasn't really as long as what I thought it would be at the beginning.  Mostly pictures, though.  

So that's the end of the 'arm surgery' series.
To see the first part, click HERE.
To see the second part, click HERE.
To see the third part, click HERE.

If you read through all of these parts, I think you deserve a reward or trophy or something for doing so!  =D  We'll be doing more posts as we can make them.  For now, we're heading back to Jase and Hallie to enjoy some family time...family time with Merida, Allie, Blondie, and Rayne too :P



No comments:

Post a Comment