Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Last Photoshoot

Hey everyone!
Got some pics for you...both new pics and some favorite pics from over the few months I've been blogging. I hope you enjoy them!! (:
 
 




All of us - minus Merida.. Tangled Fan wouldn't take her out of the box for a photoshoot. 


Rose and Lacey!  They're getting along a lot better.  (:


Allie, Hallie, Alexis, Jase, Flynn, and I.  (=


Anna and Elsa!  They're new, and they're great friends. 

Blondie


A custom Anna doll Tangled Fan did recently.  Her name is Pippa.


Rayne






















 
I hope you enjoyed the pictures!  This is my final post on this blog.  Once more, I will leave this blog open so that if you want to re-read anything, you can. 
And once more, I'd like to thank all of you sooo, so much for sticking with me thru everything!  It's been an amazing 4 months, and thanks so much for reading and/or following this blog.  It means so much to me, and if I make it thru typing this without changing my mind a half a dozen times, rethinking closing this blog, or crying my eyes out, it will be a miracle! 

Yours truly, Rapunzel.  And Flynn.  =P 

No comments:

Post a Comment