Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Decisions, Decisions....

Hey everyone!
So...it's been a busy/weird week so far, since our 3 month anniversary. 
Tangled Fan's finally getting around to the fact that Allie *still* has not been taken out of the drawer I found her in.  She asked if we would adopt her, since nobody else could.  (She said she'd only made an extreme exception for Merida, just this once...)

And, dear readers, this is where the kicker is. 
Meanwhile, we are being re-arranged.  Again. 
Two dolls from the new movie Frozen - Anna and Elsa - have arrived; I'm sorry I haven't introduced them!  Hallie's been a little fussy again - no wonder, with all the rearranging going on - and I haven't been able to get to a computer as of late. 
Well, Anna and Elsa are just fantastic, but everything's getting cramped in our smaller shelving options. 
So we're being moved back to the sheling unit, after we had a quick and horribly cramped stay at the old bookshelf. 
Only it's just Flynn, the kids, and I. 
All the others are staying the whooooooole way across the room, on the dresser. 

That's the thing.  If we adopt Allie - which, I'm pretty sure we will - I will have no one to babysit the kiddos - so that means no more day outings with just the two of us.  It also means that I'll hardly ever get to see the others; unless Flynn were to take care of the kids for a day, and four kids against my hubby's hardly fair.  And I've also been finding it harder and harder to blog - I'm sure you guys are alllll so tired of reading the same old, same old "Oh well we went out to do this, and we danced for awhile, stared out the window, and came back to a bunch of others and then reviewed our day when we got to bed." 
So....on that note, I've been thinking a lot since Saturday, and I'm thinking that just maybe, it wouldn't be best if I allow my story to finish here. 
Let me tell you; I'll miss it!  But I think I'd regret not adopting Allie more.  When I started this blog, I told myself that if it ever came between me and my family, it would have to be shut down.  Well, when I made this blog, I never imagined that I'd be married within a month of being deboxed, either, so I thought I'd have it for a whole lot longer!  xD 
And if you're wondering about Merida?  Tangled Fan and I had a deep discussion Saturday about Merida, as well.  She said that it's better off if she stays in the box.  She's actually planning on putting her up on a shelf she's going to put up in her room; and apparently, there will be some dolls she's planning on customizing, that will go up there as well. 
So I'm sure we'll be meeting even more dolls. 
I just hope those dolls that she's planning to customize aren't US! 

So, with almost 1000 views and 1 follower, I want to say thank you.  Thank you so, so, so, so much.  Thanks for being there through all of my trials, all of my awkward moments, all of my hopelessly romantic posts, and basically, everything.  I am so sorry.  I will be leaving the blog up, in case you want to take a walk down  my memory lane....maybe every once in awhile, if I can, I'll do the same. 
I'll keep you updated, but once Allie has been adopted, I will be saying my official goodbye - and tears will likely be shed; but Allie, Hallie, Jase, Alexis, and Flynn are more important than a blog. 

Talk to you all when I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment